Yoram is a partner and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Yoram has extensive experience in complex commercial transactions, including cross border mergers and acquisitions, representation of issuers on a variety of public and private offerings in Israel and abroad, as well as specializing in the representation of Japanese companies investing in Israel.
Yoram is considered by the Israeli financial press to be a “key position” holder and was listed therein as one who will “open any door for you” and “one of the best negotiators”. In 2003, Ha’aretz newspaper recognized him as the most successful lawyer of the year and on 2004, The Marker Magazine identified him as one of the 100 most influential people in the Israeli economy.
Amongst Yoram’s clients are some of the largest corporations and market leaders in Israel, and he has been involved in many of the high profile transactions in the Israeli market.
did you know
- Yoram is a honorary consul of Liberia.
- Yoram was a member of the “farm team”, comprising of the closest advisors to the late Prime Minister Of Israel, Mr. Ariel Sharon and at his request , Mr. Raved acted as the chairman of the negotiation team appointed on 2004 for the establishment of the governmental coalition and thereafter incorporated, the political party “Kadima”.
- Currently, Yoram is acting as the chairman of “Arik- The Ariel Sharon Assosiation for Leadership”, established by former President Mr. Shimon Peres and others.
- Yoram served as a judge at the National Court of Discipline of the Israeli Bar Association.
- In 2016, Yoram was nominated by the Prime Minister and President of Israel as a member of the prize committee of the Presidents and Prime Ministers Memorial Council for the Hebrew year of 5776 (Tash’av).
- Yoram is a member of the Friends of 8200 Alumni Association, the Board of Governors of Tel Aviv University, the Tel-Aviv University Faculty of Law Board, the “Israel Business Conference” organised by the “Globes” newspaper and was a member of the public committee of the 18th Maccabiah.
- Board Member of Masa Israel, a public-service organization founded by the Prime Minister’s Office of the Government of Israel, together with The Jewish Agency for Israel. Masa is the leading organization in the long term Israel experience space for young Jews.
In the past, Yoram was nominated as the most successful lawyer of the year and one of the 100 influential people in Israel.
- A fateful decision, not a referendum, Globes 2004.
- In an Economic, Non-Military Way, Globes, 2010.
- Corporations – Central or Decentralized Control of Banks in Israel, Lawyer 2012.
- Soon it will be too late – The two-state solution, Globes, 2016.
- “Israeli – Palestinian Agreement – Before it is too late”, December 2016